SENIOR SALESFORCE DEVELOPER – CHICAGO, IL
We are seeking a Smart and Ambitious Sr. Developer who shares our passion for building cool solutions to solve our client’s complex problems. This position is accountable for the technical solutions developed for customers based on the functional specifications from the analyst teams. The Sr. Developer is responsible for the supporting definition of the these requirements and delivering on them whether through direct development or support of Jr. Developers.
Our Developers are hands on and act as more than just code monkeys. We actively participate in the consulting process and work to help achieve the best solution for the client’s needs and budget.
- Creating technical designs based on functional specifications.
- Full Spectrum Development both on and off the Salesforce.com Platform that adheres to industry best practices.
- Participating in application design, configuration, testing and deployment.
- As needed involvement in the Sales Cycle (solution definition, proof of concept, estimation).
- Proactively engaging in continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts.
- Providing technical assistance and end user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance.
- Mentoring and training Jr. Resources.
- Supporting Integrations between various IT platforms.
- Bachelors degree required in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business.
- 2+ years experience in enterprise application development or equivalent.
- Experience with GIT source control.
- Proven experience with web services (SOAP/REST) and related technologies (XML/JSON)
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, and ETL tools
- Proven ability to design, develop and integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Working knowledge of MVC architecture.
- Working knowledge of system integration.
- Experience mentoring team members.
- Experience in Agile or Waterfall Development
- Ability to generate client sign-off and commitment for project deliverables.
- Ready to come to work positive and prepared to get shit done every day.
- Experience developing for enterprise cloud applications (Salesforce.com is ++)
- com or other Technology certifications