SR. PROJECT MANAGER / SALESFORCE CONSULTANT – CHICAGO
We are seeking a Smart and Ambitious Project Manager who shares our passion for building cool solutions to solve our client’s complex problems. The Sr. Project Manager is accountable for the overall delivery of services for owned projects. The Sr. Project Manager is responsible for the overall management of core project elements, including: gathering functional requirements, driving the overall definition of the solution, facilitating client meetings and delivering overall success. The Sr. Project Manager for coordinating internal resources with team leads to ensure that timelines are met.
Our Project Managers are hands on and act as Sr. Consultants for our Clients. If you don’t know Salesforce already be prepared to become an functional expert on the application.
The Sr. Project Managers are directly responsible for Client interaction and overall Client satisfaction.
- Full project delivery
- Execution of the SMB Project Process
- Management of the SMB Project Process, including, project status reporting, completion of all project deliverables, and obtaining approval of project documentation
- Management of the Project Budget, including obtaining change orders for overages
- Coordination and/or assignment of resources to project tasks
- Hold regular project stand-ups with internal resources
- Complete project retrospectives and contribute to overall continuous improvement
- Maintaining customer satisfaction
- Assists with mentoring and training other internal resources
- Ability to facilitate solution development meetings
- Drive passion and excitement for the delivery of success for our Clients
- Bachelors degree required in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business.
- PMP Certification or completed coursework a huge plus.
- 4+ years experience in delivering technology solutions.
- 2+ years working with Salesforce.com or another CRM solution.
- 2+ years experience in consulting.
- 4+ years experience in managing complex projects.
- Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Working knowledge of MVC architecture.
- Working knowledge of system integration.
- Experience overseeing team members.
- Have thorough understanding of the waterfall SDLC.
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Extraordinary client facing skills with the ability to solve the clients’ needs and manage scope in a positive way.
- Ability to organize and lead client sessions that result in clear requirements and technical design, even when working with non-technical members of client teams.
- Ability to generate client sign-off and commitment for project deliverables.
- Ready to come to work positive and prepared to get shit done every day.