SENIOR SALESFORCE ANALYST (SALESFORCE ADMIN)– CHICAGO, IL
We are seeking a Smart and Ambitious Senior Business / Systems Analyst who shares our passion for finding cool solutions to solve our client’s complex problems. The Senior Business / Systems Analyst is accountable for defining the user stories and functional requirements, driving the definition of configurations that need to be completed in Salesforce and help facilitate clients meetings and training. We really want someone that is excited to get their hands dirty and help drive real results for our clients.
Our Senior Analysts are responsible for working collaboratively (sometimes with sharp elbows) with other analysts, architects, developers and managers to help define the solutions that our organization delivers.
- Delivery of declarative configurations in Salesforce and related Salesforce products.
- Documentation of user stories, functional requirements and test scripts.
- Delivery of a quality solution that you are proud to have completed
- Data manipulation and data migration from legacy systems to Salesforce
- Helping coach and mentor other team members when needed
- Ability to white board potential solutions
- Drive passion and excitement for the delivery of success for our Clients
- Bachelors degree required in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or Business.
- 3+ years experience in delivering technology solutions.
- 2+ years working with Salesforce.com or another CRM solution.
- 2+ years experience in consulting.
- Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Working knowledge of MVC architecture.
- Working knowledge of system integration.
- Excellent analysis skills.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Extraordinary client facing skills with the ability to solve the clients’ needs and manage scope in a positive way.
- Ability to generate client sign-off and commitment for project deliverables.
- Ready to come to work positive and prepared to get shit done every day.